Tuesday 5 March 2013

Chakra Edit Test!

This is my first edit using one of the Chakra symbols, I chose to use the Third Eye Chakra as the eyes are the main focus within this photograph. I created it by making duplicating three different layers of the background photograph. Each layer, I used a different effect, I changed the threshold on the first layer, the second layer I took away the saturation and darkened the contrast and then the top layer I added a blue hue to the shadows and a magenta hue to the highlights. I then changed the opacity of the levels and then merged them together, I feel this is really effective as the image is bold and is a deep image. I then layered the image of the Third Eye Chakra over the top of the eyes, I feel this works well as it also demonstrates the real location of the Chakra. I really like this image and feel the Chakra symbols work well within editing, I will definitely be sampling more images like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment