Thursday 14 March 2013

Research!

Wednesday 6th March,

This day was spent in the library at Hereford College of Arts researching, I found some extraordinary works in order to draw inspiration from for my project.This research I will be displaying within my sketchbook in order to keep an in depth log throughout, also putting the work into my sketchbook means it will be accessible to me at all times!
    I have now began to build up a wide variety of references and practitioners, this will be very helpful in aiding me through my work. My research into artists' work is mostly focusing on the mystical but also quite dark connotations of their work. I feel this is inspiring my greatly and the reflection upon each individual artist's work will be shown in my sketchbook along with samples of their work.
   I have began researching my topic in great depth also, I have decided to research the topics of Paganism, Wicca, Shamanism, Black Magic and Angels/ Healing. All of these topics broadly link into Paganism and Practical magic, they are also the areas that I feel most enthusiastic about studying as they are very personal to me. I am a firm believer in the effects of magic and healing, I also think it is important to take notice of the five great elements of our world, something which Paganism is centred around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment